There are two blogs that I read on a daily basis, co-incidenally both are written by women ranchers. So anyway, one of them runs a weekly ‘give that photo a caption contest’. The photos are cleverly chosen and thought provoking, and the responses range from ‘well duh’ to ‘that borders on brilliance’.
Having gotten off to a great start (I actually won the first contest), I’ve been in a real slump lately. Therefore I have posted this picture to accomplish two things: 1. To illustrate clearly and concisely why I will never have a photo contest (because if I did, this it the stuff I would use), and 2. to guarantee victory for one of the captions I’m entering (nb. this contest is closed to everyone except me).
- Go on, try it! It tastes just like chicken.
- If you really loved me you’d do it.
- Jeez I wish he’d hurry up, my neck is killing me.
- So this is how his nose got all scrunched up!
- Come on, I’m scratching your ear, it’s the least you could do.
- You want me to what that thing?
- We’ve go to get a bigger couch.
- Don’t look at me like that, it was his idea.
- Lucky you can’t see my hands.
- Mmmm chicken.
Filed under: Pets |