After yesterday’s post I was at a bit of a loss as to what I could post today. Luckily Tonya posted this questionnaire (I don’t dare say meme in case Matt is reading), so I think I’ll just take the easy way out. I wasn’t tagged but it was an open invitation so what the heck.
On the other hand, Heather actually did tag me today, but I have to think about hers for a while because not all my oddities are legal, so there’s some judicious culling that needs to be performed.
And finally, before I go on…I must have either the shyest lurkers in the blogoshpere or the most self confident readers, because despite my challenging all lurkers to say hello and even putting it in the sidebar, not one new name showed up in the comments. Mark admitted to being a lurker but he was just trying to lift his social status a bit on account of him being a lawyer an’ all.
Well here goes…..
1. Do you like the looks and content of your blog? Not too fond of the look, but the content is fucking terrible.
2. Does your family know about your blog? My family doesn’t even know about me.
3. Can you tell your friends about your blog? Me, friends? Now that’s an interesting concept.
4. Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? Of course I do, and all you bastards out there saying otherwise are just kidding yourselves. You may blog hop every now and then, but you don’t regularly read a bunch of blogs that you have no connection with.
5. Did your blog positively affect your mind? Only when people comment with praise and adoration.
6. What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? It means you can tell how many people visited your blog…ah derr.
7. Do you imagine what other bloggers look like? No, because I already know they all (yep, even the guys) look like either Marylin Munroe or Angelina Jolie.
8. Do you think blogging has any real benefit? Well it’s given you something to do.
9. Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world? Wait, there’s a real world? That’s an even more Interesting concept.
10. Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them? Not really, they bore me more than scare me, that’s the pure political blogs, but I do read blogs of politically aware people. I normally avoid political issues.
11. Do you think criticizing your blog is useful? Just what are you saying???? This blog’s policy is to never delete comments, but I could make an exception for you if you feel it necessary to provide constructive criticism.
12. Have you ever thought what would happen to your blog in case you died? WTF! Why, you wanna buy it? Who the hell cares? (not me, I’m dead)
13. Which blogger has had the greatest impression on you? Are you fucking kidding me! Do you actually know anything about bloggers? No way I answer that, the blogoshpere has more than it’s fair share of thin-skinned inhabitants.
14. Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you? Hmmm, another hard one (said the actress to the priest). Probably Marnie (I can say that because she doesn’t read my stuff anymore, but she does still comment sometimes).
15. Name a song you want to listen to. Not relevant.
Filed under: Weblogs |