…Me and My Computer
Just when you run out of things to blog, someone always seems to post a meme or a quiz of some sort. In this case it was ChrisB, thanks Chris.
1. PC or Mac? (You must choose one or the other.)
This one’s easy, PC of course! Who would want to be an elitist, narcissistic, fashion following, zombie-like MacEvangelist when you could own a piece of shit instead.
2. How much do you like one over the other, and what’s the main reason?
A computer does things, that’s it! But PC’s do it much cheaper and without all the "we are part of a community" bullshit.
3. What would be easier to do without for a week: your cell phone, your television, or your computer?
My cell phone, actually it’s a mobile phone where I come from, and the batteries are flat so it’s not much use to me now anyway.
4. Take the quiz: Are You a Computer Geek?
How do you compare?
Seems I compare OK, I could have probably scored better, but while I’m fairly knowledgeable on computers (a Science degree in Computers has a tendency to cause that), I refused to answer the obviously Geek-based questions. "I am not
an animal, err sorry, geek!"
By the way, that picture is of a PCB (or printed circuit board, in fact it’s a motherboard) in case you didn’t notice.
5. What things do you feel more addicted to than your computer?
Food, TV, Inactivity and Butt scratching.
6. If your computer has to go in for service and you’re without it for a week, and you have the chance to log on at a different computer, which are you most likely to do first: check news headlines, check email, or update your blog?
Check for porn in the cache, you have no idea how much fun it is to bust people!
Well wasn’t that fun?! Maybe not but it’s better than a blank page, again, maybe not.
Filed under: Meme Stuff |